The RED One and EPIC cameras offer the performance and versatility of 35mm film with the convenience of pure digital. RED camera technology delivers unmatched image quality with no recording system limitations, allowing for greater flexibility.
Think Pictures has RED Camera systems available for rent. The RED ONE™ and EPIC Digital Cinema Camera Systems are designed for flexibility and functionality. Weighing in at around 8 lbs, a streamlined packaged designed specifically to maximize your shooting options, along with a 35mm PL lens mount allows you to take advantage of the world's best optical lenses.
Typical high-end HD camcorders have 2.1M pixel sensors and record with 3:1:1 color it in RAW format subsampled video at up to 30 fps. We deliver 12M pixels at up to 250 fps and in RAW format. That's more than 5 times the amount of information available every second and a vastly superior recording quality. Don't need all that data for your workflow? Dial it back, res. it down and keep all the other advantages of shooting with the Mysterium™ Super 35mm cine sized (24.4 x 13.7mm) sensor.
You get the same breathtaking Depth of Field and selective focus as found in film cameras. Mysterium™ boasts a greater than 66db Signal to Noise Ratio thanks to its large 29 sq. micron pixels. And it clocks in at just under 11 stops of Dynamic Range 12,065,000 pixels deliver resolution that can only be called Ultra High Definition.
- RED One Camera's are available to rent anywhere in the United States.
- Director of Photography, Camera Operators and DIT's are available to go out
with the RED camera packages.
Contact us for more information and availability: email@example.com
How it Works :
- Shoot 4K RED CODE RAW to CF cards or RED Drives
- Open RED CODE RAW file in REDALERT or RED Cine on Macbook PRO
- Apply ISO and other settings
- Export 2K ProRes, Quicktime
- Import 4K RED Code Raw Direct into Final Cut or Scratch
- Export DPX Direct into Flame, After Effects, or other compositor.